We are here for each other, here for you.
Founded by a midlife layoff survivor, we’re a community of caring thought leaders who can guide you through career transition. This site exists for the purpose of advancing M.E. – Midlife Empowerment – helping people in midlife and midcareer build better, more secure futures. We’re here to help you change your life. If you’re searching for a way to move ahead in a difficult economic environment, you’ve come to the right place.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Encouragement – Helping you understand that you have the potential to earn what you are truly worth.
- Ideas for changing your life – Developing a success strategy for finding the right work situation, growing, and increasing your income.
- Practical advice – Discovering what you are truly good at, what you are passionate about – and applying yourself to making a successful career based on your passions and true skills.
- Hope – Equipping yourself to handle the emotional fallout of career setbacks.
- Straight Talk – Getting real and putting yourself on a path to your highest earning potential.
And, of course, this site about you, the “ME” looking at the screen right now. We invite you to get involved. Engage with us. Participate in our dialogues. Take advantage of our free content offers. Consider purchasing our published books and courses. Come with us on a journey to better future.